Providing specialist osteopathic care for horse and rider throughout the South East of England. Whether you have a leisure horse and you simply enjoy hacking or you compete regularly, osteopathy can be of great benefit for the health and vitality of every horse regardless of discipline.
The benefits include;
* Pain relief
* Enhancing and optimising performance
* Improved bio-mechanical balance
* Improved mobility and function
* Improved stride length and cadence
* Reduced injury occurrence
* Faster recovery from injury
* Reduced stiffness
* Managing behavioral issues
I also offer horse & rider combination treatments...
When we ride our bio-mechanical asymmetries can reflect onto our horses and consequently cause dysfunction and issues. To resolve this in the long-term we need to correct both horse and rider.
Contact Elisabeth today on 07738617553